Senior Associate, Contracts and Procurement Services
|Employer Name||The Pew Charitable Trusts||Address||901 E Street NW, Washington D.C. 20004|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent||Address 2|
|Experience||5 - 7 Years||City||Washington|
|Education||Bachelors Degree||State||Washington, DC|
Apply for this Job
The Finance Department
Pew's Finance Department is responsible for all financial functions at Pew. The Finance Department is committed to providing accurate, reliable, timely and cost-effective finance and procurement related products and services to aid in Pew's mission.
• Works proactively to determine when there is a need for a contract, contract extension, amendment, or renewal; support vendor selection as needed.
• Leads competitive Request for Proposals/Quotes/Information (RFX) process to facilitate provider selection, due diligence and risk management evaluation and reporting.
• Ensures deliverables and statements of work comply with Pew policies and are clear.
Ensures agreement budgets have been negotiated and are reasonable.
• Leads purchase requisition process, including: confirming budget availability, source of funding and proper coding.
• Creates contract and grant packages, including: obtaining all necessary and relevant documents from the vendor; creating complete, accurate and properly-coded contract and grant agreements, purchase orders and related fee and expense line items
• Reviews documents for compliance with Pew's policies and procedures.
• Mentors less senior staff.
• Participates in special projects and analysis as needed.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of relevant contracting, procurement and grants administration experience with nonprofits, for-profits and/or universities in a complex and fast-paced environment required.
• Certified procurement, contracting or equivalent professional designation preferred; and knowledge of contract law preferred.
• Expertise in negotiating price, terms and conditions for domestic and international contracts, and in designing a strategic sourcing strategy in collaboration with requestors, including leading complex RFP activities.
• Experience adhering to service-level agreements, agreed-upon cycle-times and customer expectations, including demonstrated experience.
• Self-directed and accepts full responsibility for completing assignments and resolving issues. Ability to think proactively, take initiative and see tasks through to completion with appropriate follow-up.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Keen attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills. Ability to balance multiple priorities, organize time and work autonomously on discrete projects.
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Ability to work professionally and collegially within a creative, fast-paced and corporate culture that emphasizes excellence and teamwork.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
Apply Here : https://www.click2apply.net/7eEgblUPqel7T5E1hQ4WM
Description of Benefits: Salary / Commissions / Bonuses / Other
We offer a competitive salary and benefit program, including: comprehensive, affordable health care through medical, dental, and vision coverage; financial security with life and disability insurance; opportunities to save using health savings and flexible spending accounts; retirement benefits to help prepare for the future; and work/life benefits to maintain a good balance.