Finance & Operations Associate
|Employer Name||ACLU of Maryland||Address||3600 Clipper Mill Road Ste 350|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent||Address 2|
|Experience||2 - 5 Years||City||Baltimore|
|Education||High School / GED||State||Maryland|
Apply for this Job
About the Position
The American Civil Liberties Union of Maryland /ACLU Foundation of Maryland seeks a Finance & Operations Associate with general accounting knowledge and experience to support the organizations needs. The Finance and Operations Associate will provide administrative, bookkeeping, and payroll support, as well as facilitate organizational logistical support with the Finance and Operations Department for the ACLU of Maryland. The department is responsible for all fiscal responsibilities and operational activities which also includes information technology and facilities management oversight.
This is a full-time position based in Baltimore City.
The ideal candidate will be primarily responsible for assisting in the execution of the finance, administrative and operations functions that support the organizations strategic goals.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
• A strong commitment to racial equity, dismantling white supremacy and incorporating a structural power analysis into work, with knowledge and understanding of how power is manifested in matters of race, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, ability and socio-economic circumstances
• Two or more years relevant work experience required, preferably in data entry and office operations
• Ability to think strategically and conceptually with an open-minded approach to solutions using a race equity lens
• Possess a strong attention to detail including accurate data entry
• The ability to manage several concurrent projects with minimal supervision
• Ability to self-motivate and work independently
• Travel within the state required to reach remote office location
• Experience in non-profit, advocacy, political organization or other community-based organizations is valuable
• Experience with Microsoft Excel preferred
• Computer and information technology skills a plus
• Must have reliable vehicle
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/j7D8YOh662xEt5NZhdVbO