Financial Analyst II - Planning and Controlling
|Employer Name||B. Braun Medical Inc.||Address||824 12th Ave|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent||Address 2|
|Experience||2 - 5 Years||City||Bethlehem|
Apply for this Job
About B. Braun
B. Braun Medical Inc., a leader in infusion therapy and pain management, develops, manufactures, and markets innovative medical products and services to the healthcare industry. Other key product areas include nutrition, pharmacy admixture and compounding, ostomy and wound care, and dialysis. The company is committed to eliminating preventable treatment errors and enhancing patient, clinician and environmental safety. B. Braun Medical is headquartered in Bethlehem, Pa., and is part of the B. Braun Group of Companies in the U.S., which includes B. Braun Interventional Systems, Aesculap® and CAPS®.
The Financial Analyst II is responsible for reporting, analysis, evaluation and updating of the spending on capital investments. This includes spending on detailed projects, project structures, project timelines and project documents as required, as well as documenting and presenting the overall project portfolio. The position is furthermore responsible for calculating returns on investments such as net present values, internal rates of returns and simple paybacks. The position also is responsible for developing depreciation analyses and forecasts based on capital plans.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
* Report actual and forecast future capital spending as part of the month-end closing cycle in collaboration with all US production sites and operating departments.
* Control and monitor all capital project costs. Analyze, compile, and report investment data for project review meetings.
* Analyze, report and monitor all spending associated with key projects using the SAP module PS (Project System)
* Support the financial study and calculation of financial returns of the new projects
* Support the launch of new products through financial data analysis
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills:
* Financial and managerial accounting
* SAP (FI/CO & PS modules)
* Project Management Skills
* Excellent MS Excel and SAP knowledge, cost accounting experience, financial accounting principles, project management
* Computer skills to include MS Applications like, Excel with advanced formulas, Access database knowledge and Power Point Presentations.
* 3-5 years of work experience in financial or managerial accounting of a manufacturing company with focus on capital investments
* Experience with standard return of investment calculations
* 2-3 years SAP experience in FI and CO modules
* Expert computer skills (MS Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
* Business travel within the Lehigh Valley requires a driver's license and air travel within the United States is required quarterly.
* International travel is required as needed.
Expertise: Qualifications - Experience/Training/Education/Etc
* Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
* SAP Training
* 2-3 years accounting experience
* Extensive computer skills (MS Excel, Access)
* Domestic and international travel may be required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to handle or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
Description of Benefits: Salary / Commissions / Bonuses / Other
Through its “Sharing Expertise®” initiative, B. Braun promotes best practices for continuous improvement of healthcare products and services.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/58275mzrdrrhzc29