Senior Manager, Financial Systems
|Employer Name||The Pew Charitable Trusts||Address||Apply Online|
|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent||Address 2|
|Experience||7 - 10 Years||City||Washington|
|Education||Bachelors Degree||State||Washington, DC|
Apply for this Job
The Senior Manager, Financial Systems will lead a team of full time staff, contractors and vendors dedicated to the implementation, configuration, and support of Pew's financial systems. In addition, the senior manager will work with internal stakeholders and function as the technical owner of Pew's financial systems. The senior manager will be conversant in development and delivery methodologies (specifically Agile) and will maintain operational excellence.
The successful candidate has demonstrable leadership and management skills; expertise in the operation of financial systems; can analyze complex business problems and translate them into efficient technical solutions. He/she can assess the skills required to run Pew's financial systems and develop staff to meet institutional needs. The successful candidate will be skilled at mentoring staff, collaborating with stakeholders and sponsors, delivering best practice solutions, and focusing on business needs, quality, and data-based decisions. The Senior Manager, Financial Systems reports to the Director, Application Operations.
• Manage the PeopleSoft financials technical team, contractors and vendors.
• Act as the technical owner of Pew's Peoplesoft financials upgrade and hosting transition project.
• Assume product ownership and become main point of contact for all aspects of PeopleSoft financials.
• Monitor progress, direction, and status, ensuring that deliverables are appropriately addressing identified requirements.
• Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders representing key areas of Pew to establish governance plans tailored to fit Pew's business needs and culture.
• Lead relevant application development efforts in support of PeopleSoft applications. Assume primary responsibility operations and technical support of Pew's PeopleSoft implementation.
• Bachelor's degree required and relevant experience in information technology, financial system operation, and application design and support.
• Minimum of three years' management experience.
• Minimum of two years' experience managing PeopleSoft financials or successful 9.x implementations.
• Minimum of ten years' hands on experience with PeopleSoft financials 9.x and strong knowledge of most if not all modules (GL, AR, BI, TR, PC, AM, AP, CA, PO, SCMT, ES), and PeopleTools 8.55 or higher.
• Proven ability to manage projects that include major PeopleSoft upgrades, PeopleTools upgrades, minor software upgrades, scoping and developing system enhancements, and the integration of enterprise systems
• Experience supporting enterprise systems with a preference for Oracle PeopleSoft.
• Experience managing third-party and internal resources, including external vendors and other IT staff, through either direct supervision or project management.
• Experience developing personnel goals and objectives, coaching and motivating and recruiting.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2apply.net/vnvqfsf3ksqvhppd