|Job Type||Full-time, Permanent||Address 2|
|Experience||2 - 5 Years||City||Salt Lake City|
Apply for this Job
3M is seeking a Financial Analyst for the Health Information Systems Division located in Salt Lake City, Utah. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
The person hired for the position of Financial Analyst within the Health Information Systems Division will have an excellent opportunity to support the Revenue Cycle Management business within HIS. The position is a unique opportunity work within 3Mís only software division in a $500M+ business unit which is a market leader in the US Healthcare IT market.
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Support Revenue Cycle business unit & financial leaders in financial planning & analysis through budgeting, financial performance analysis, NPI & profitability analysis.
- Support emerging Ambulatory business which will intersect with 3Mís recent $1B acquisition of M*Modal.
- Support major software development related initiatives, including moving 360 Encompass, 3Mís largest software platform into the cloud and other unique projects.
- Be a key voice during the operating plan, strategic planning & quarterly financial estimates to the corporation.
- Interface with business group and corporate accounting to ensure accurate revenue and cost accounting for Revenue Cycle.
- Self-directed analysis- discover, propose and drive key analysis to leadership and finance management. Be a value driver for Revenue Cycle BU as well as HIS as a division.
- HIS is also historically 3Mís most acquisitive division, creating opportunities to work on and have exposure to several different kinds of investments in the healthcare IT space.
- Possess a Bachelorís degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Minimum of two (2) years of combined experience in finance and/or accounting in aprivate, public, government or military environment
- Ability to learn multiple IT systems quickly
- Strong accounting knowledge, specifically revenue recognition
- Experience in US Healthcare market
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Travel: May include up to 10% domestic
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Diverse & Inclusive 3M
3M is a place where you can collaborate with other curious, creative people. Where your diverse talents, inclusiveness, initiative and leadership are valued. Where youíll find challenging opportunities that make your career exciting and rewarding. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies and products, 3M is a place to grow and be rewarded for excellence.
Responsibilities of this position may include direct and/or indirect physical or logical access to information, systems, technologies subjected to the regulations/compliance with U.S. Export Control Laws.