||2 - 5 Years
Apply for this Job
3M is seeking a Financial Analyst for the CBG FP&A organization located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
The person hired for the position of CBG FP&A Financial Analyst will have an excellent opportunity to shape the future of financial analysis and planning within CBG. This role will provide financial counsel and support to CBG Finance and the CBG centralized business groups. The position will support the financial planning and analysis operational rhythm (QOR, QFR, OP and Strategic Plan) as well as provide monthly financial analysis and regional support to our growing global business.
This position provides an opportunity to transition from other private, public, government or military environments to a 3M career.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Supports the QOR, QFR and MOC analysis and preparation
- Supports the CBG FP&A Financial Manager and CBG Finance Director with ad hoc analysis
- Assists in the development of the strategic plan, operating plan and sales/range estimates
- Supports the CBG centralized business groups and Business Sponsored activity
- Provides regional support and analysis to the CBG global business
- Supports CBG projects and analysis (topics may include but are not limited to COGS, SG&A, sales forecasting, standardization, contribution tax, capital investment, BT and global footprint actions)
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution
- Minimum of three (3) years of combined experience in Accounting and/or Finance in a private, public, government or military environment
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in finance and/or accounting
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience using Microsoft Excel
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong data mining skills
- Ability to translate data into meaningful financial insights and analysis
- Ability to be a change agent for driving new methods of analysis
- Solid communication skills, ability to interact with all levels within organization
- Self-starter willing to develop new ideas and thoughts in white space area
Location: Maplewood, MN
Travel: May include up to 10%
Relocation: Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status).
Diverse & Inclusive 3M
3M is a place where you can collaborate with other curious, creative people. Where your diverse talents, inclusiveness, initiative, and leadership are valued. Where you’ll find challenging opportunities that make your career exciting and rewarding. With a diversity of people, global locations, technologies, and products, 3M is a place to grow and be rewarded for excellence.
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.
3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.
Description of Benefits: Salary / Commissions / Bonuses / Other